Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Smiley Morning Show Investigative Report

The audio from my radio appearance yesterday morning on the Smiley Morning Show, WZPL-FM 99.5 is now available. I was on from 7 - 8 a.m. to discuss the case of the missing Butler Bulldog mascot costumes. Well really I let my dad do most of the talking.













In case you are wanting a visual of the stuffed bulldog that I adopted and mutilated while I was in studio (just listen to the audio and you'll hear it referenced quite a bit), here's what it looks like today...

Anyway, today I'm back on campus and drumming up support around the country to find these missing mascot costumes. But, I'm hearing rumors of the costumes actually being somewhere on campus. I won't name names or locations just yet to proctect the innocent, but I may just have to go check it out!

Stay tuned,

Blue II

No comments: