Monday, March 10, 2008

FLASH LIGHT!

Thirty years ago, when the funk band, Parliament, released the song "Flash Light," I think they were on to something.

The flash light drives me crazy! I don't know what it is, but when I hear the click and see the light, I go absolutely nuts!


It's a great way for me to play and get out some agression. When the flash light comes out, I usually just find the nearest toy, shake the heck out of it, and try and get the light while running all over the room.

The recipe is simple: just take one bulldog, add a toy, add one household flash light and hilarity is sure to ensue.

The following is a dramatization of said occurence:

Also, Spring is in the air here in Indianapolis. I can just feel it! I'm loving these mid-40s and 50-degree temperatures. I call it "bulldog weather."

It's allowed me to do some sun bathing on the deck.


Who needs South Beach? (Note the snow still lon the deck.)

Alright, I'm off to bed. We've got a big game tomorrow night and I need to rest up. I'll be burning both ends of the candle these next few days!

Blue II

No comments: