Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

The weather forecasters in Indianapolis finally got a snow prediction correct this winter! And while it wasn't much, it was more than we've seen in a while, so I decided to make the most of the fresh snow.

On my way into the office (read Jordan Hall) my dad let me off the leash and I enjoyed a little frolic on the campus mall.

Below is a picture a and a video of the adventure...

As you can see in the video, I'm really into just eating the snow and rubbing my face in it. It's like one giant sno-cone. Just imagine if you could get a big jug of that flavoring syrup and coat all of that snow and then plop down and just eat it. Maybe I'm the only one that thinks of these things, but that would be soooooo gooooood! Granted, it would probably give you a pretty big stomach ache, but it would be worth it.


How do I know about sno-cones you ask? I go to Butler games...I get in on that action! Although, I think they call it a "shaved ice" in Hinkle Fieldhouse.

Anyway, my morning snow adventures only left me craving more time outside so I met up with some students on the mall this afternoon for a snow ball fight. Unfortunately, some of the snow had evaporated by that point, but we still had fun. Below are some pictures by Brad Ward of the Office of Admission. Good shots, Brad!

Can you tell that I like the snow?! For more of Brad's pictures from today, click here: http://flickr.com/photos/bradjward/sets/72157603949018228/

Also, here's a video from our little snow ball fight...

That pretty much sums up my day, and the good news is, supposedly more snow is on the way! According to the our local weather forecasters more snow is expected after 3 p.m. tomorrow afternoon in Indianapolis. Although, that is supposed to change to freezing rain at some point. That's been the case that last couple of storms and we haven't got but a dusting of snow, so I'm not holding my breath.

If it does snow and and we get a fresh layer on the ground, you can bet I'll be out eating my fair share of it!

Okay, well, I've got a Butler game to watch right now on the Horizon League Network so I'm going to sign off for now.

If you've yet to vote for me this week in the Bissell MVP contest, please take a second and vote... You can vote here: http://www.bissell.com/redirect.asp?page_id=47088&Pet=7217.jpg

Blue II

No comments: