Friday, February 1, 2008

Butler NewsFlash

If you are reading my blog today, then there is a good chance that you received your February Butler NewsFlash via email and read the info about the site.

Congratulations, not only are you literate, but you are "in the know" when it comes to Butler! (I'm a fan of literacy...just check out my read campaign poster below. It's like they teach you in school, "stop, drop and read," or something like that.)


If you don't get the Butler NewsFlash each month (sent directly to your email inbox) and want to keep up on the Butler scoop, then get yourself signed up by clicking this link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=_2fIJOOsmaSefBJGdqyY5A0Q_3d_3d

Be sure to tell your friends too!

Otherwise, thanks for stopping by my blogspot. I hope you enjoy it. Come back early and often!

Blue II

No comments: